Healthy Ways is the most complete and integrated program of health and wellness information and instruction you will find online — or elsewhere, for that matter. Healthy Ways aims to not only improve your health and fitness but extend your longevity. If you are over 40 — or any age, really — you must investigate this program. Not convinced?
You get all three ebooks for $57, all associated with the Healthy Ways concept, and linked in content. If you are convinced, you can buy it now, here . . .
Click here to order à
1. Healthy Ways (Everything in preventive health, including a discussion of family genetics and influences. See the Table of Contents below.)
2. Nutrition for Sports and Exercise (Optimal nutrition for physical activity. Valuable tools for training.)
3. Training and Support Manual for Instructors (For anyone wanting to train themselves or others in the Healthy Ways concepts of preventive health.)
Hello. I’m Paul Rogers, and this program is a result of over 40 years of my research and practical endeavour. And that’s where you have a special advantage. My expertise is wide and imbued with analytical excellence in the biomedical and exercise sciences. I don’t tolerate nonsense and fake facts in the exercise and nutrition sciences and beyond. Believe me!
My medical literature research expertise spans 40 years, having worked for Australia’s premier research organisation, the CSIRO.
I am a qualified personal trainer, former marathoner and triathlete for 20 years, and Pan Pacific Masters Games sprint medalist. I have a history in other sports, including baseball, field hockey, tennis, and basketball.
I have produced several hundred physical fitness articles for the VeryWell Fit portal, here: https://www.verywellfit.com/paul-rogers-3498101, and my articles were ‘medically reviewed’ by other professionals. Check it out. And you can see more of my blog articles here: http://foodfitfusion.com/blog-posts/
I was also a member of the Australian dietitians and nutritionists chat group, Nut-Net, for ten years.
I Am Not Your Doctor!
If you have diabetes, heart, and lung disease, cancer, or bone or joint issues, your first port of call for treatment is your doctor or other professional. Healthy Ways shows you how you can prevent these things, but treatment is up to you, and you should address your problems with your doctor. If you want to eat healthily, exercise effectively, focus on achievement, and avoid environmental harms, then I am your man!
This is what I cover in the main Healthy Ways ebook of 75,000 words, with 200 PowerPoint slides in support.
- THE BOOK AND THE AUTHOR
- CHAPTER 1. Introduction to Health and Wellness
- CHAPTER 2. The Diseases of Lifestyle
- CHAPTER 3. Lifestyle Lessons from the Past
- CHAPTER 4. Managing Weight
- CHAPTER 5. Healthy Eating
- CHAPTER 6. Physical Activity & Exercise
- CHAPTER 7. Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
- CHAPTER 8. Preventing Heart Disease and Stroke
- CHAPTER 9. Preventing Cancer
- CHAPTER 10. Osteoporosis, Bone and Joints
- CHAPTER 11. Food and Functional Foods
- CHAPTER 12. Nutritional Supplements
- CHAPTER 13. Mind, Body, Brain, Sleep
- CHAPTER 14. Avoiding Toxic Risks
- CHAPTER 15. Recreational Risks and Drugs
- CHAPTER 16. Medical and Diagnostic Tests
- Healthy Ways – Integration
- APPENDIX 1 – Chemical Carcinogens
- APPENDIX 2 – Lifestyle and Health Glossary
- Paul Rogers – Contacts and Media
The Heathy Ways Story
Not only that, but incorporated in the Healthy Ways ebook is a pertinent history of my amazing Australian-American family. You get to see the behaviours, genetics and environments that resulted in the demise of certain family members — from smoking, alcohol, occupational exposure to poisons, obesity, and even life on the outback trail with limited nutrition. Even murder it seems! It’s all there, built around descriptions of the common diseases of lifestyle and how to avoid them.
Cancer Causes and You
You know, the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC, WHO) regularly publish lists of human carcinogens, that is, substances and practices that cause cancer in humans, or that are suggestive of causing cancer for humans if the evidence is less clear. But it is a pain to churn through the lists and final declarations.
Healthy Ways makes it easier for you to check the outcomes by summarizing the data, as shown below, but you do need to check the WCRF and IARC sites for latest information. If you sign up for the Healthy Ways email updates after purchase, you will receive new information as we process it. For example . . .
(1) is top level evidence and (2) is suggestive evidence.
Stomach Cancer (digestive system)
- Salt-preserved foods (1)
- Alcoholic drinks (1)
- Overweight or obese (1)
- Grilled, BBQ meats and fish (2)
- Processed meat (2)
- Little or no fruit (2)
- Citrus fruit (2)
- Sufficient fruits (2)
Other established causes of stomach cancer
- Infection and infestation. The bacterium H pylori is an important cause of distal stomach cancers. Epstein-Barr virus is carcinogenic to humans and has been linked to stomach cancer in some studies.
- Smoking. It is estimated that 11 per cent of cases worldwide are attributable to tobacco use.
- Industrial chemicals. Occupational exposure to dusty and high-temperature environments such as wood-processing and food-machine operation has been associated with an increased risk of stomach cancer. Rubber manufacturing, coal mining, metal processing and chromium production have also been associated with an elevated risk of stomach cancer.
Protect Yourself from Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
There is much you can do to ward off these debilitating conditions of later life. Yes, genes do have an influence, but in the ‘Mind, Body, Brain, Sleep’ chapter of Healthy Ways, I summarise the current knowledgebase. I list nine risk factors and eight preventive factors for dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease and discuss them. You can do a lot to protect yourself.
Exactly What You Get for $57
- Healthy Ways ebook. 156 pages, 75,000 words plus 200 PowerPoint slides summarising the ebook.
- Nutrition for Sports and Exercise ebook with PowerPoint slide summary.
- Training and Support Manual for Instructors ebook.
- Risk and compliance evaluation assessment tasks for healthy eating, physical activity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer.
- Membership of Healthy Ways for updates and support. (Sign up after purchase.)
- Each component is in PDF format and is zipped up for easy download. You may need an unzipper like the free 7-Zip and others.
The Environment Can Kill!
Think Healthy Ways is only about mainstream disease states like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer — as important as they are? Well no. I allocate considerable time in the Healthy Ways ebook discussing and listing environmental and occupational hazards that you need to be aware of, and the general principals. See Chapter 14: Avoiding Toxic Risks.
I spent 20 years as an environmental consultant to all forms of government, NGOs and private industry. In fact, I initiated the Australian Government’s National Pollutant Inventory and helped develop it. You can see it here http://npi.gov.au/.
Get the Healthy Ways Package
That’s it. If you want to be well-informed and develop a high level of physical and mental functionality and general health, especially as you age, then this is for you.
Click here to order à
Click the link to purchase from the ClickBank site. On completion of purchase, you will be presented with a form to complete to collect your name and email address. This will enable me to send you regular blog updates and new versions of Healthy Ways as appropriate.
Director, Healthy Ways
- Product Support – please contact the vendor HERE.
- Order Support – please contact ClickBank HERE.
All rights reserved
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Disclaimer: The website’s content and the product for sale is based upon the author’s opinion and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold here. Neither ClickBank nor the author are engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website or in the product, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed healthcare provider. You should not construe ClickBank’s sale of this product as an endorsement by ClickBank of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of advice made by the author of the product.